วันศุกร์ที่ 13 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Mr. Coffee ECM20 Steam Espresso Maker



Mr. Coffee ECM20 Steam Espresso Maker is one of the most beautiful Cappuccino Coffee Maker . If this Cappuccino Coffee Maker is on your kitchen , it will make your kitchen room more absolute. Beside beautiful design , it also has easy function to use to make flavor Espresso and Cappuccino coffee with Steam pressure brewing. You can choose to brew separate with frothing.

Mr. Coffee ECM20 is design, look modern, for easy to cleaning , you can remove drip tray to clean up. It measure 12 by 9 by 14 inches and you will get one year warranty for Mr. Coffee ECM20

I have some review of user who brought Mr. Coffee ECM20 Steam Espresso Maker

"Cute... but an ergonomic and reliability disaster" by Beach Bird (Clearwater, FL United States)
Mr. Coffee is still be great brand name of Cappuccino Coffee Maker so I expected with this Mr. Coffee ECM20. I am so satisfied with design that look modern and taste is so good for Espresso coffee. It worth for price. I recommend it if you want to buy some Coffee Maker

"Great inexpensive latte maker" By Christie (San Francisco, CA)
I find new high price of coffee maker with foam for latte coffee. I was confused myself that I brought Mr. Coffee ECM20 with only 39$ but the result of this Cappuccino Coffee Maker is so great. It's easy to use and work quiet.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น