วันศุกร์ที่ 27 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

DeLonghi BCO120T Combination Coffee/Espresso Machine Review



DeLonghi BCO120T Combination Coffee/Espresso Machine Technical Review

* Brew coffee and espresso simultaneously with this all-in-one appliance
* Adjustable brew strength; programmable digital timer for "wake-up" coffee
* 4-cup espresso carafe; stainless-steel filter; swivel Jet Frother
* 10-cup glass coffee carafe; brew-pause; swing-out filter; warming plate
* Measures 11 by 17 by 14-1/6 inches; 1-year warranty

DeLonghi BCO120T Combination Coffee/Espresso Machine Customer Review

By Joan Doe ...
I received this coffeemaker as a gift after moving across the country. I drink espresso / cappuccino and drip coffee one day occasionally, and I really loved my friend Caffe Nabucco machine of the same brand. I love this gift. It is a coffee center, which made me more options for their own needs coffee (I like coffee better than all the other coffee shops.) Froth is a good addition, although it is not practical if you're busy - it has need immediate treatment. Drip hand - and a programmable timer - is an improvement over the previous model and really handy. I use it every day and not a problem in three months, with parts of the machine.

By Daniel L. Dillard ...
There are more than one model of a series of DeLonghi coffee / coffee maker. I have two amps from DeLonghi. I read reviews and have concluded that the most negative comments come in the form of those who do not know how to use it, or a model, not digital. We enjoyed a cappuccino, nearly every day for the last six years. I suggest 100% Columbian coffee and I propose to use anything but soft or distilled water for the best coffee and cappuccino.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น