วันอังคารที่ 10 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

DeLonghi EC5 Steam-Driven 4-Cup Espresso and Cappuccino Maker, Black



Favor , Fresh and Hot Espresso and Cappuccino Coffee ready to serve at your home anytime that you want to drink with DeLonghi EC5 Steam-Driven 4-Cup Espresso and Cappuccino Maker, Black . DeLonghi EC5 has Swivel jet frother produces to make froth to your Espresso and Cappuccino Coffee so your coffee will be appetizing. It can brew 2 cup in the same time with 2-cup adapter.

The capacity of DeLonghi EC5 is about 4 cup of coffee (so You can make up to 4 cup of coffee at the same time ). The size is 11-1/4 by 11 by 8-1/4 inches and You will get 1 year warranty for this DeLonghi EC5 Coppuccino Coffee Maker

I have 2 customer who brought DeLonghi EC5 Steam-Driven 4-Cup Espresso and Cappuccino Maker, Black from Amazon

Carolyn Manrique ... "This DeLonghi EC5 is very easy to study , easy to make and taste is so good. I think Espresso from this machine like I buy from shop but I can not comment about steamer attachment because I've drunk only black coffee."

John Mikesell (Bethesda, MD USA) ... "Everyday morning My wife and I will make the coffee from Honduras , my wife country. We used old coffee maker since 1990 and It worked very well until it retired. We decided to buy new Cappucinno Coffee Maker and DeLonghi EC5 is our decision. We used gift card to buy from amazon on Christmas. From that day until now , it work great ,design is good and taste of coffee is awesome. I recommend"

This is video that review the feature of DeLonghi EC5 Steam-Driven 4-Cup Espresso and Cappuccino Maker, Black


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น