วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker with Bonus 350 Micro Filters Review



AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker with Bonus 350 Micro Filters Technical Review

* Total immersion of the grounds in the water results in rapid yet robust extraction of flavor
* Because of the lower temperature and short brew time, the acid level of the brew is much lower than conventional brewers.
* Micro-filtered coffee so pure and particle-free that it can be stored for days as a concentrate.
* AeroPress is chamber is nearly self-cleaning. A 10-second rinse of the plunger is all that's required.
* Compact, perfect for camping. includes 1 press, 1 funnel, 1 scoop, 1 Stirrer, and enough filters to last for 2 years!!

AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker with Bonus 350 Micro Filters Customer Review

By Lorelei Grey ...
This is a bit 'more work to drip coffee, but faster than wait for an espresso machine to warm up, faster and cleaner that the French press your morning cuppa.I really like that now can I Have an early morning espresso without a noisy machine waking the whole family. I had the best results to pull good shots with cream top, if only to make two cups of coffee at a time. I think trying to make four shots at a time to be a bit 'cumbersome and there is much more water because I do not think the pictures are quite good.

I also like to clean up is a snap, very easy to spin the disc on the ground rubbish, against dealing with drippy filters floppy full of reasons for a drop or potfull-o root-like French press.I AeorPress really like this, and I'm glad I bought it. I bring with me when I travel next moth nice not need nothing but hot water facility to make your own espresso. I think that would be great for camping. It 's easy, you can save the piston inside the room and you really need a funnel or shaker, I know that he would not place too much backpacking either.I is considering buying my sister, who is also a coffee nut , one for Christmas.

By DRH '65 (California) ...
The box has quotes, the publicity that this is the best coffee ever taste, etc. .. I thought, hmm ... Really? But you know what? ... quotes are correct! I'm not sure if that pushes air through the water, instead of being trickled down on coffee, or is the lack of metal parts, but are of high quality plastic. But what really makes amazing coffee. The flavors are clearly different for me now than before, depending on the type of coffee I get. This has made my experience comparable to drinking coffee tasting. I've been a coffee addict for many years, but this really enhances the experience ... and promotes dependency! Only one drawback, but could not be attributed Aero Press ... expressed if the grind is too fine it makes you press down the plunger very difficult. But if you say the problem bartista probably work with you every time you visit your favorite coffee shop to do it well.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น