วันอาทิตย์ที่ 8 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Mr. Coffee BVMC-FM1 20-Ounce Frappe Make



Mr. Coffee BVMC-FM1 20-Ounce Frappe Maker is both of Brewing and Blending in one Machine . It can serve Frappe Tasty Coffee in a while , only touch the button. You can stop brewing or blending anytime with pause button. Moreover You can remove brew basket to clean. With Tower design and small footprint with measure 10 by 5-1/2 by 15-1/2 inches .Mr. Coffee BVMC-FM1 comes with 1 year warranty.

Maggie ... "The wonderful Frappe Maker"
"I brought 2 Mr. Coffee BVMC-FM1 , one for may sun and another for my daughter as a gift. My daughter told me that what a great coffee make it is . It 's easy to use but more important is tasty . It's so delicious .After that She made one for me and I agree with her absolutely. Sure , I will buy one for myself"

Parent of a College Bound Student (Pennsylvania) ... "Great machine -- does exactly what it says"
"My daughter give me on my birthday. I use it everyday for low cal coffee follow the recipe that I got it. It's very easy to do follow the recipe . I am very happy with low cal coffee form Mr. Coffee BVMC-FM1 20-Ounce Frappe Maker"

I have one video form youtube that present how to make a Frappe Coffee by using Mr. Coffee BVMC-FM1 20-Ounce Frappe Maker



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น