วันอาทิตย์ที่ 3 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Worth to the last cent, Mr. Coffee ECM21 4-Shot Espresso Machine

Mr. Coffee ECM21 4-Shot Espresso Machine and 8-Cup Coffeemaker Combo, BlackI like this Mr. Coffee ECM21 4-Shot Espresso Machine and that is why it has all the time and effort to write a long review. I'm not a regular visitor to occasional, but Starbucks, because I always resentment their high prices, but everyone needs to adjust their coffee, mocha, espresso, latte and cappuccino. So after a lot of research and spend more than 20 hours looking for the perfect espresso machine combination, I zeroed in this case. My wife and I have completely stopped, coffee, after having bought it, because now we can make a good hot and cold drinks, tasting even better, a lot of time at home. Talk about saving money, if you paid close to $ 8 for two drinks at Starbucks. I was willing to spend about $ 250 on a good, but almost all the products I've seen in this area on Amazon, had poor reviews and quality problems associated with it. Companies such as Krupp and DeLonghi. Initially I dismissed Mr.Coffee because I thought that a cheap brand, take stock of coffee for the masses in offices and homes. But reading the reviews from other users here I turned around. His appearance is not what one would Krupp, but do not look as cheap and plasticky like Cuisinart may be. In general, it looks good.

Party Express: There is a nice tip. Use it under water and steam up the milk for later use in your cup or mug to produce foam. The quality of the two was very good, especially the foam. I noticed, however, that the steam temperature after the hot milk is not as high as I want. Maybe it's because that's how she sue the factory and do not get some idiot that burns in your mouth or I like it very hot. So I just Zapp in the microwave right after steaming for 30 seconds, if not hot enough and it does the trick. I have not bought a stainless steel frothing cup, but found that regular coffee cup ceramic work as well. Many people complain about the length of its tip, but its not really a problem if you regularly transfer large cups. And you can always move the nozzle around the side if you wanted. Also be sure to clean the foam to ensure, with each use, do not clog. I have the same coffee, but actually in a face-shots of espresso punch-you-tamp. Although the manual says you have delivered in 3-4 minutes in reality much more quickly than that. You need to screw the lid firmly if ... think of an engine oil cap, otherwise much of the steam is to fly, while foam lead. The function is expressed very easy to use, choose to do or beer or coffee. compartments are separated both the functions and fortunately Sun The basin below is very useful. It will not be able to deliver coarsely ground coffee in an espresso machine is very good for simple reasons of physics.

Now part of the coffee machine: I bought a Mr. Coffee gold tone for that filter. I like the fact that you can deliver simultaneously to 2-4 cups or 4-8 cups. My wife and I really do not need much, so the 2-4 cups setting works perfectly for us. The water tray is transparent and you can see / set the water level you want. The hot water shower head above the filter is infallible and furniture designer, so do not close the lid when you do not have a shower in the right place. This is a very nice title. I wish only that I really did not miss the glass jug heating standard flat bottom, because really messes up the coffee for a while 'and the taste of coffee. Instead, you should have a big pot with him have provided eliminating the need for a hot meal. But this is not a big problem for us because we have always freshly brewed coffee and never deliver a great set for the whole day. It is also possible to transfer the coffee into a separate insulated carafe, so it's cool when his coffee. I have a collection of some gourmet coffee from Costa Rica, with low acidity, some European varieties, and this has prepared everything to perfection every time. Obviously not expect it to be an exchange of product $ 300-400, but this thing is really the most for your money. I need also to the many people complaining on forums about how Amazon had to accept the coffee because of the leaks carafe lid when pouring. This is a design problem, but a minor. Yes, the coffee is flowing a little 'upside down because of the particular structure of laminar flow breaks his cover. A simple solution: Open the lid a bit 'with the hand holding from behind, and voila: problem solved!

The instruction manual is included and very easy to read the recipes for making cappuccinos, etc. as well. That's why I decided to give this 5 stars.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น