วันอังคารที่ 12 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Starbucks Cappuccino Primo, T-Discs for Tassimo Coffeemakers from Customer

Starbucks Cappuccino Primo, T-Discs for Tassimo Coffeemakers, 8 Count Packages (Pack of 2) [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]Starbucks cappuccino s new album is absolutely delicious. Starbucks has its own separate disk, unlike the one used by both Maxwell House and Gevalia. I have no milk sweet, but better - there was less of a taste of boiled milk. And my milk lost disks. The espresso, as others have said, is more than Gevalia and Maxwell House brands. Starbucks discs expressed strong but not bitter are so good, I hope that in future will be available separately for purchase. I added a picture of the finished drink, which were tasty and a quantity of foam luxury. The cup contains 8 grams on the picture to the brim. The cappuccino has 60 calories, 4.5 grams fat and 3 grams of sugar. The taste is very much present in espresso cup. This is the closest thing to a coffee shop cappuccino as my results Tassimo. No doubt, I will be buying these disks regularly. This is comment about Starbucks Cappuccino Primo By M. Hill (U.S.A.)

This is for me, was a shock ... I really did not expect such a rich taste and its similarity to the Starbucks Cappuccino 4 buck in their shops. No gas, no driving, no loss of time to take a ... always just pop the disc in the car and enjoy at home.

Furthermore, not only do I save gas, money and time, but I'll save calories, too. Cappuccino Starbuck's in their shop for a 8 oz cup has 99 calories short. This Cappuccino is only 60, but still tastes just as rich for me. For me, the taste is a good drink "comfort" and prefer to enjoy the 100 calories in the diet of snack processed ... and gives me a quick jolt of energy to boot. Since the amount of calories is similar to what I had for my milk or cream to add in a cup of regular coffee, but it tastes much easier with the foam ... is one of my favorites.

First milk to make a real cappuccino in the first disc. It follows that with the hard espresso (you both get in this package) and still somehow get the foam through the process of vaporization of Tassimo. No complaints ... makes a good measuring cup and decadent.

This Comment fromBy A. Chandler (Austin, TX)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น