วันเสาร์ที่ 18 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Jura-Capresso ENA5 Automatic Cappucino Coffee Maker



Jura-Capresso ENA5 Automatic Coffee and Espresso Center, Ristretto Black Technical Review

* Espresso machine with stainless-steel-lined thermoblock and 18 bars of pressure
* Grinds, tamps, brews, and cleans in under 60 seconds--at the touch of a button
* Conical steel burr grinder; pre-ground coffee funnel; removable water tank; frother
* Customizable strength, temperature, and amount; rotary dial for easy programming
* Measures 17 by 9 by 14 inches; 2-year limited warranty

Jura-Capresso ENA5 Automatic Coffee and Espresso Center, Ristretto Black Customer Review

By rnddude ...
This machine is basically the price range of the Jura super, and so some compromises compared to their $ 3,000 machines, as you can imagine. This is my second Super Automatic first Gagggia Titanium is 6 weeks, so the Jura. Jura I owned for about six months, will be a series of daily use, and is a good car.

Minusus: coffee beans and rather small water tank, requiring a more sustained performance. Instruction manual could be improved, is a good index, so that you do not know where to look for specific characteristics, rather than through all the pages.

Plus system knob, when you learn, it is great! You can pre-program the settings of regular coffee (size, strength, temperature), but can skip a cup of coffee during the entire brewery (very nice).

The smaller, clearer for me. The water tank is easily removed and replaced. The machine is a lot of feedback from the LCD display .... as the shallow water, beans and a small empty container grounds, the drawer is not really a pure time, time, lime, etc.

Caveat place .... you must be careful to clean the steam tube Every time you use it to avoid milk covered in lead dust to avoid the blow suffered by other reviewers. Keep it clean, and there is no problem. You will also have coffee, cleaning wipes, and learn to remove the disc and put your hands inside and clean the bottom of Group Press in March about once a week. This technician told me the Jura, and really do not get a lot of garbage in this area.

The most important of all: this engine makes coffee as good as top line of my daughter Jura, which is to say ... brilliant! . I give this machine four stars not five, not because I find fault, but the fifth star for me is working so well without problems for several years and remains to be seen.

By Ben Miller ...

Frustrating for the first week or so, the foaming nozzle flew almost every time I used my double nozzle ENA5 Plus, but it did not happen, because I realized that the heat was cooking the milk and clogging the sleeve and the tip of 'auction. So now I remove the body parts and 15 minutes to soak in hot water cap Rinzi Urnex Milk frother Rinzi Cleaner 12-32 oz MILK6-32. Bottle. I do it every day, and keeps very clean nozzle and completely simple. Now I have learned to tip chord, I think I will try frothXpress system comes as standard on my car because I am so not-yet-used Jura Cool Control Milk Chiller Jura Cool Control 67 083 Milk Cooler sits on the bench. But because of my memories of hot milk frother was shot twice, I can not wait for a few weeks longer before trying any new tricks.

Coffee and coffee beans with Illy Illy Coffee Normale Beans (Red Top) and coffee, cans 8.8 oz (Pack 2), is delicious. I never had a cup of black coffee in my life, even when the residence in Rome, believe it or not, until I tried to do a small-ounce The ENA5. (I bought a cappuccino machine, but I still had not solved the problem nozzle.) I was shocked at how delicious it was up to the first SIP. Now, perhaps because the small size as the first 1-ounce cup is not hot, but there is always a second cup. When I forget to turn the knob up to one ounce of coffee, which, however, more than most of You have chosen first the cup is hot. Learning is super fast was a bit 'more than I expected. It seems easier for the DVDs, and it is, but this is just practice. I still go back to manual and video to get some subtle point that I lost.

Update: I just hooked Jura Cool Control Milk Chiller is frothXpress steamer, and both worked perfectly happy. The instructions are easy to understand, I did well on a cappucino. How would you say are really happy with my espresso machine, and I hope that you too

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น